How The Coronavirus Just Changed
Your Sales And Marketing Strategy
(By Glenn Fallavollita, President of SellMorePayroll.com)
- Word Count: 118
- Time To Read: .5 Minutes (@ 250 Per Minute)
The coronavirus has triggered an avalanche of actions. From the stock market decline to people buying toilet paper in bulk. Here's another issue: Face-to-face sales calls and networking meetings are going to be a thing of the past for the next 14 - 30 days (now read what's listed below).
6 Tips To Implement And Do NOW:
If you want to keep your salespeople busy over the next 14- to 30-days, here is what I suggest.
- Survey (via phone) your local market to uncover the businesses that are using a payroll service.
- Conduct a series of webinars (every week) to keep your brand in front of your prospects and referral partners (click here to request a list of nine (9) webinar titles).
- Get your salespeople on the phone following up with their database of prospects and the proposals they have in play.
- Send out an e-mail invitation to attend your webinar series (with a phone blitz follow-up campaign to maximize attendance).
- Roll-out a COVID-19 Business Relief Package (offer new clients discounted payroll processing for the next 90 days). After this campaign has been sent, follow-up with a phone call.
- Send the abovementioned campaign to your database of referral partners so they can offer it to their business clients. After this campaign has been sent, follow-up with a phone call.
If you are looking to keep your pipeline full, you need to take action today for what's coming over the next few weeks.
P.S. If you need to secure an e-mail marketing database of local prospects (with job titles, phone #'s, etc.), call SellMorePayroll.com today.