A payroll salesperson has a lot to compete against when it comes to a prospect's and referral partner's inbox. And if their e-mail message is written well, it will keep them and their payroll service top-of-mind with the reader. More importantly, it will go a long way in nurturing prospects that are already in their sales funnel.
You'll Receive Eight (8) Well Written And Proven e-Mail Marketing Campaigns!
A well-written e-mail marketing campaign is an often overlooked component of a sales leader's strategy. To get access to our professionally written e-mail campaigns, order our kit today - By the way, it will be the best $9.95 you ever spent on your company's business development efforts. The templates inside your kit are:
- #1 Initial Introduction To A Prospect (3 Formats)
- #2 LinkedIn Introduction
- #3 Quick Follow-Up From Network Event
- #4 Voicemail Follow-up e-Mail
- #5 Mass e-Mail Campaign To Your Database Of Prospects
- #6 Disappearing Prospect (After Getting A Proposal)
- #7 Asking For A Referral (Non-Client)
- #8: Follow-Up e-Mail After Phone Call
Don't have time to build the e-mail campaigns from above? Then order our e-Mail Marketing Template kit today.