SellMorePayroll.com, a division of Drip Marketing, Inc., is a family-owned and operated business. Since 2003 we've been helping payroll service bureaus increase their sales using advanced marketing strategies and tactics. In fact, our president, Glenn Fallavollita, wrote the first-ever sales and marketing book for the payroll service industry "Supercharge Your Payroll Service's Sales NOW!"
Our Drip Marketing System 2.0 Has Helped Our Clients Generate $2.25 Million In Documented Sales Growth.
To-date, we have invested 99,000+ hours in the development of our lead nurturing system - an investment that's helped our clients generate $2.25+ million in documented sales revenue growth.
- Our president, Glenn Fallavollita, wrote the #1 selling book on drip marketing "Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You" (visit Amazon.com and search "drip marketing" in books).
- Access to current and timely payroll service industry articles.
- Ability to automatically segment and deliver timely content to your database of payroll clients, prospects or referral partners.
- You have the ability to send unique content to your entire databases or segment your databases for specific marketing messages.
- You set your preferred e-mail marketing delivery frequency: Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- An e-mail marketing dashboard that gives you a complete overview of your e-mail marketing open and click-through rates, social media stats, and so much more.
- 97% e-mail marketing delivery rate and excessively high e-mail marketing open rates.
- All e-mail marketing campaigns can be automatically uploaded to any social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and so much more.
SellMorePayroll.com can offer your payroll service a full range of marketing services, including marketing and lead generation coaching, database list acquisition and development, graphic design services and so much more. Best of all, you don’t need to purchase any additional software or server space to incorporate our services.