How To Survive COVID-19: After Cutting Expenses,
Look For New Revenue And Technology
By Glenn Fallavollita, President - SellMorePayroll.com & Drip Marketing, Inc.
- Word Count: 215
- Time To Read: .9 Minutes @ 250 Words Per Minute
Winning business owners know they need to adjust their sales and marketing strategy to help generate new income. That’s right, sales and marketing 101.
How Technology Has Helped Other Businesses.
Have you told your clients (or prospective clients) that you can offer an easy-to-use mobile app to pay their employees? If you haven't it might be time. Now here’s some sound advice to consider:
- Never stop listening to what your customers want or need.
- Always look for ways technology can leverage and streamline your operation or increase sales.
How To Keep The Customers You Have:
- Offer a bundle deal on a product or service.
- Offer a discount for a product or service, i.e., employee background checks, etc., that can be used at a future date.
- Ask your customers what type of other services your business can provide them (over the phone or via an online survey).
- Consider new verticals. If you are a CPA firm, can you offer an hourly rate package to help businesses negotiate their leases (especially if you know of what local lease rates run per foot).
- Consider a temporary moratorium of your payroll processing fees for 60- to 90-days. Remember, retaining your current payroll clients is a lot less expensive than finding new ones.
- If you sell a product, offer a high-value-low-cost service.
- If you sell a service, offer a high-value-low-cost product.
- Call your tier 1 clients and thank them for their business.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a payroll industry sales and marketing expert and a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help HCM and payroll professionals build more profitable relationships with their database of referral partners and clients.
Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written three books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
Copyright © 2022