10 Reasons Why Your Payroll Service
Needs A Drip Marketing System
By Glenn Fallavollita, President of SellMorePayroll.com
- Word Count: 227
- Read Time: 54 Seconds
Here are ten reasons why you need a drip marketing system installed at your payroll service:
- You will never hear someone telling his or her boss, “I just bought from the second-best payroll service I could find.”
- Prospects will not buy or recommend you to someone they know the first time you talk with them.
- 97% of the people you are calling or marketing to are not ready to buy what you sell today or, for that matter, tomorrow.
- Memory tests have proven people will forget 80% of what you tell them on the phone within 12 - 24.
- 50% of all payroll salespeople stop calling a prospect or CPA after their first unsuccessful attempt at moving the sales process forward.
- 100% of all payroll salespeople schedule a subjective call-back date to a prospect or CPA (now re-read point #5).
- The majority of payroll salespeople (including yours) dislike making cold calls (now reread tip #5).
- In a medium- to high-value business-to-business sale, it takes 15 to 30 conventional drips (meetings, calls, proposals, e-mails, etc.) to convert a cold prospect to a paying client.
- 50% to 75% of the clients who stopped buying from your payroll service stopped because they: 1. Thought you took their business for granted. 2. You provide poor customer service. 3. Did not know your business could solve other related problems.
- Your ENTIRE database of clients, prospects, and referral sources, are your competitor’s prospects too.
P.S. "Hope" isn't a great sales and marketing strategy for your payroll service.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help payroll service owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.