Tuesday, January 03 2023
How To Increase Your e-Mail
Are you concerned that your e-mail marketing campaigns aren’t being opened by your database of payroll prospects and/or referral partners? If you are, you will find the strategies I have below of tremendous value.
Factors Affecting E-mail Open Rates.
Many factors will influence the open rate of an e-mail campaign. They are:
7 Subject Line Tips:
How To Do An A/B Test:
If you are unhappy with your e-mail open rates, take a moment to change things up. Conversely, if you are happy with your e-mail open rates, you can always do better.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help payroll service owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
Copyright © 2022
- 10 Must-Read Tips BEFORE Selling A Payroll Service
- Payroll Service Newsletters: How To Write Hot, Engaging, & Timely Content
- 6 Steps To Help You Become A Payroll Industry Subject Matter Expert
- 2 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns To Help You Win More Payroll Sales
- 6 Reasons Why No One Will Remember Your Payroll Service