Tuesday, May 02 2023
2 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns
If you want to see an increase in your payroll sales, and I mean immediate, do the following:
After each campaign was sent, have a mandatory phone-blitz-follow-up session with your salespeople. Yes, it's that simple.
6 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns To Implement:
P.S. The days of winging it are over when it comes to marketing your payroll service. If you want to have a break-out year, set your sales and marketing goals and then take action.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a highly acclaimed keynote speaker renowned for delivering invaluable sales and marketing advice to business owners and sales leaders, enabling them to win more payroll sales and produce more referrals from their database of clients and referral partners.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.
- 10 Must-Read Tips BEFORE Selling A Payroll Service
- Payroll Service Newsletters: How To Write Hot, Engaging, & Timely Content
- 6 Steps To Help You Become A Payroll Industry Subject Matter Expert
- 2 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns To Help You Win More Payroll Sales
- 6 Reasons Why No One Will Remember Your Payroll Service