Friday, January 28 2022
6 Payroll Prospect PowerPoint Tips
Are you looking to upgrade your sales and marketing process at your payroll service? If you are, I recommend developing a short PowerPoint presentation that walks a prospect through the following six sections:
Other Tools To Consider Are:
If you are looking to upgrade your sales and marketing efforts, the first step to success is to take action.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help payroll service owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.
- 10 Must-Read Tips BEFORE Selling A Payroll Service
- Payroll Service Newsletters: How To Write Hot, Engaging, & Timely Content
- 6 Steps To Help You Become A Payroll Industry Subject Matter Expert
- 2 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns To Help You Win More Payroll Sales
- 6 Reasons Why No One Will Remember Your Payroll Service