Thursday, February 10 2022
Sales Metrics: What A Payroll Salesperson Should Track
Do you want to see an immediate increase in your sales? If you do, one of the best things you can do is to start tracking your sales activities (see below):
Now Read This!
You need to keep track of what you are doing; if you don’t, you won’t know what is working (or not working). Remember, if you don’t change what you are doing, your sales results will NOT change either.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help payroll service owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.
- 10 Must-Read Tips BEFORE Selling A Payroll Service
- Payroll Service Newsletters: How To Write Hot, Engaging, & Timely Content
- 6 Steps To Help You Become A Payroll Industry Subject Matter Expert
- 2 e-Mail Marketing Campaigns To Help You Win More Payroll Sales
- 6 Reasons Why No One Will Remember Your Payroll Service