- 13 Sales Tips To Help You Survive In The Payroll Service Industry
- 5 Tips To Help You Write A Money-Making e-Mail Campaign
- 7 Reasons Why Your e-Mail Campaigns Aren't Working At Your Payroll Service
- 6 Tips For Hiring A Payroll Salesperson
- 6 Steps To Developing An E-mail Marketing Strategy For A Payroll Service Bureau
- June 2019 (1)
- April 2018 (1)
- July 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (1)
- November 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (6)
- February 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (5)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (9)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (2)
Wednesday, May 27 2015
16 Things Successful
· Word Count: 682
Mornings are one of the most critical times of the day for salespeople Why? Because yesterday's momentum has died down and a new day has started. To help you and your sales staff regain focus each day, I have listed below a number of things successful salespeople do every morning.
16 Things Successful Salespeople Will Do This Morning.
1. They Will Get To Work Early: Successful salespeople arrive early to the office so they can get work done without the interruption of fellow co-workers.
3. They Will Update Their To-Do List BEFORE Opening Their e-Mail: Successful salespeople look at yesterday’s to-do list and make adjustments and new entries. Two suggestions:
4. They Will Read Their Sales/Personal Goals: Successful salespeople read their sales goals and personal goals to help internalize their success.
5. They Will Spend One-Hour Reading A Book: Successful salespeople get up early and crack open a book to read. I highly recommend reading SPIN Selling by Neil Rackham - you can buy this fabulous sales book for as little as $6.00. Click here to read more about this book on Amazon.com.
7. They Will Give A List Of Problems To Their Sales Manager To Handle: Successful salespeople know how to use their sales leader to handle internal problems.
8. They Will Say "No" To Non-Revenue Producing Projects: Successful salespeople know they sometimes need to say "thank you, but no thank you" to internal projects that won't generate sales revenue.
9. They Will Schedule Their Sales Manager's Time On Joint Sales Calls: Successful salespeople know that sometimes a sales manager's presence will help them close an account by taking the team approach to selling.
10. They Will Clear Their Desk: Successful salespeople know that mornings are a great time to organize their desk and prioritize any open folders sitting on it.
11. They Will Say "Good Morning" To Co-workers and The Management Team: Successful salespeople know that they need to keep their own morale high by reinforcing a sense of purpose and team work.
12. They Will Look For High Priority Items And Requests In Their Inbox: Successful salespeople scan their inbox for e-mails from clients, past clients and prospects.
14 They Will Focus On Their Sales Goals. Successful salespeople know that their #1 priority is to "sell." That said, they look at their sales pipeline report to see what needs to be done with open proposals. scheduling more appointments to even making more "oh by the way" calls. They also know the importance of building up their database of prospects and referral partners.
15. They Will Rewrite Yesterday's Notes: Successful salespeople know that one of the best ways to remember what happened during yesterday's meetings and calls is to rewrite their notes from the previous day.
16. They Will Expand Their Database Of Prospects/Referral Partners: Successful salespeople know that the size and quality of their e-mail database represents 50% to 60% of their sales success.
P.S. #1: The key to managing each day is to focus, plan and have a list of actions that need to be addressed.
About The Author
How To Request A Free Demo
Are you an owner of a payroll service who would like more information/costs about our innovative COVID-19 Marketing Package? If you are, send us your information today!
Please fill this field.