- 13 Sales Tips To Help You Survive In The Payroll Service Industry
- 5 Tips To Help You Write A Money-Making e-Mail Campaign
- 7 Reasons Why Your e-Mail Campaigns Aren't Working At Your Payroll Service
- 6 Tips For Hiring A Payroll Salesperson
- 6 Steps To Developing An E-mail Marketing Strategy For A Payroll Service Bureau
- June 2019 (1)
- April 2018 (1)
- July 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (1)
- November 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (6)
- February 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (5)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (9)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (2)
Monday, April 06 2015
3 Simple Ways To Instantly
By Glenn Fallavollita - CEO of SellMorePayroll.com | Author | Speaker
Attention All Payroll Professionals:
If a prospect cannot determine what makes a payroll service any better or different from everyone else, more often than not they will base their decision to switch to your payroll service solely on price.
If you want to avoid looking like a me-too payroll service, and avoid the dreaded "quote and hope" proposal process, I have listed below three suggestions to help your payroll service and sales team become better at winning more sales.
3 Simple Ways To Give Your Payroll Service A Competitive Advantage.
1. Narrow Your Sales Focus For Your Sales Team. By having a more specific market focus, your payroll service will have an immediate competitive advantage. Why? When you service a specific market, it becomes easier to stand out from the competition that only focuses on the masses.
By focusing on a specific industry, you will become the expert in that space. To help you accomplish this, I have listed below a number of suggestions.
2. Become A Problem Solver For Your Clients. When you focus on a specific issue/challenge in a market, with time and the right marketing strategy, you will become a true partner for your clients. Here are some steps to take:
3. Become Results-Driven For Your Clients. The ability to deliver specific results is a compelling proposition in the marketplace. If you can factually say that your company can help deliver and/or achieve specific results, you will be noticed.
Executive Summary: When you position your payroll service with these strategies in place, you will have a more compelling story to tell. This in itself is a huge competitive advantage for any payroll service willing to take these extra steps.
About The Author
Glenn Fallavollita is the President of SellMorePayroll.com, a Division of Drip Marketing, Inc. He founded Drip Marketing, Inc. in 2002, and serves as CEO, lead copywriter and chief strategist. He is also instrumental in developing the curriculum, format and expansion of Drip University - the training arm of Drip Marketing, Inc. and SellMorePayroll.com. His work, insight and creative talent has been the catalyst for the delivery of more than 35 million e-mail campaigns on behalf of his clients.