How To Dominate
Your Sales Territory
(For Payroll Sales Leaders Only)
How many payroll services do you compete against on a local, regional and national level? And of those, how many are targeting the same prospects and referral partners as you do with comparable pricing? As we both know, the answers are a lot.
One More Question.
How many of these same payroll services are getting better sales results than you? Most likely, a lot. If they are, it means this: They have a better sales and marketing process than your payroll service.
It Could Be Due To These Factors:
- They have a better sales leader and sales trainer.
- They are better at marketing their business to their database of clients, prospects and referral partners.
- Their salespeople are better trained at asking a prospect and a referral partner business questions not "What's your price?" questions.
- They have done a better job at building a massive database of prospects that are using a third party payroll service; and have done a better job at maintaining consistent contact with them.
- They are better at making a sales presentation.
- They are better at getting referrals from accountants.
- They are better at getting referrals from their payroll customers.
- They are better at prospecting for new business.
- They are better at positioning themselves as a unique and trusted payroll service.
Now Ask Yourself This: How Can Your Payroll Service Do Things "Better?"
One of the simplest things you can do is ask yourself if there is a better way to increase your sales. Here are some questions to help get you and your team focused:
- How can we make our payroll service seem more attractive (awesome and unique) to a prospect and referral partner?
- How can we eliminate some of the most common sales objections from a prospect?
- How can we reduce a prospect's fear of switching to our payroll service?
- How can we reduce an accountant's fear when recommending our payroll service to one of his or her clients?
- How can we do a better job at staying in contact with our database of clients, prospects and referral partners?
- How can we do a better job at staying in contact with a prospect?
By the way, when you come up with the answers to these questions, and implement these changes, you will oftentimes dramatically increase your sales.
Executive Summary: There are many ways to increase your payroll service's sales; however, the key is to invest 2 to 3 hours in the next several days to uncover them. Remember, your prime selling season is now.
P.S. 90% of the payroll services you compete against will continue to implement the same worn-out sales and marketing strategies; therefore, your market is wide open and it is waiting for your payroll service to dominate it.
About The Author
Glenn Fallavollita is the President of SellMorePayroll.com, a Division of Drip Marketing, Inc. He founded Drip Marketing, Inc. in 2002, and serves as CEO, lead copywriter and strategist. He is also instrumental in developing the curriculum, format and expansion of Drip University - the training arm of Drip Marketing, Inc. and SellMorePayropll.com. His work, insight and creative talent has been the catalyst for the delivery of more than 30 million e-mail campaigns on behalf of his clients.
To learn how we can help your payroll service increase its sales, visit us on the web at www.SellMorePayroll.com or call us directly at (856) 401-9577.